Benefits of Dates Fruit for Women and Men
Dates are highly nutrient dense foods. They provide large quantities of dietary fiber, dates calcium, iron, sulfur, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and magnesium. These essential nutrients are needed for optimum health.
- Dates provide instant energy and boost stamina and tolerance levels.
- Dates work wonderfully for the GI tract. It combats the most stubborn case of constipation
- and bowel irregularity. It reduces the transit time of stool within the colon
- Beta glucan found in dates is very good for diabetes.
- It prevents spiking and excessive oscillation of the blood sugar level.
- Dates check the multiplication of worms and parasites in the bowel, and promote the growth of the friendly, beneficial bacteria.
- Dates are used to treat anemic conditions.
- It manages anemic headaches, breathlessness and dizziness successfully.
- Dates also promote healthy heart functioning. The fruit checks a range of cardiovascular diseases.
- Research also says that dates contain powerful anti-oxidants that ward off cancers by fighting the free radicals.